A round-up of the news in the World of Salesforce for May 2019.
- Google Doc: Salesforce Pardot Incident – Ongoing Updates (Unofficial)
- Kier Bowden’s Blog ‘Salesforce woes – It’s deja vu all over again‘
- Salesforce Official Report ‘Multi-Instance Core and Communities Service Disruption starting May 17, 2019‘
- Salesforce Blockchain: Introduction Video
- Blockchain comes to Salesforce as Private Beta in Summer ’19: Salesforce Admin’s Announcement & Related Trailheads
- LWC is now open source: Salesforce Announcement, lwc.dev, Github
This Months Tip: When triggers don’t fire:
- Salesforce Documentation: Operations That Don’t Invoke Triggers
- New Trailhead Store
- Salesforce vs Serverless by Neil Proctor – London’s Calling Talk
- Salesforce Developer Blog: Continuous Integration with Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Analytics Academy – Ask you Salesforce Account Exec (AE) or Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join!
- What Salesforce Ventures’ $125m Europe Trailblazer Fund Means for UK Startups
If you enjoyed (or didn’t?) listening to this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes.